Karishma Kapoor – Dangerous Ishhq is Bold Film : Must Read


Bollywood actress Karishma Kapoor is making her bollywood comeback with Vikram Bhatt’s 3D thriller film ‘Dangerous Ishhq’ as she already committed last year about her comeback in 2012. After the First Look of ‘Dangerous Ishhq’ is unveiled last evening, Karishma Kapoor told to the media about the film that the film is ‘Bold’ in the sense of its name – “Dangerous Ishq is a bold film in its own way because we are dealing with a topic which doesn’t fall under a typical Hindi movie genre. Nowadays, a lot of people are intrigued by the idea of past life regression, tarot card reading etc and it is a bold movie,”
She added – “I don’t want to know about my past…. I am too scared to know about it. But I do believe in it. I have met friends who had gone for regress and it all true. In this film you will know what all a person will go through regression,”
Karishma told about the comeback to bollywood – “I don’t think it’s my comeback, I was on a sabbatical or shall I say a maternity leave,”
From a long time, She was far away from the screen, she told about it – “I am not nervous….it’s been 20 years for me in the industry now. But from my first film itself till today, I have never been able to sit in the audience and see myself on screen. It’s a secret that I am telling everyone”.
Anyway, whatever behind the scenes, We hope elder Kapoor comeback in the cinema industry will turns it to make a superhit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RaiBollywood © 2010 | Contact Us Powered by Blogger